Monday, September 14, 2015

Loretta Fuddy wrongful death 
lawsuit settled out of court
Linda Jordan | Birther Report

Suspicious circumstances continue to surround the woman who said she gave Barack Obama two paper photocopies of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

Some history. In April 2011 Loretta Fuddy was the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health. That’s when she said she gave Barack Obama photocopies of his original birth certificate. Obama says that he then scanned and posted a copy of that birth certificate on to the White House website on April 27, 2011. He said he did this in order to convince Americans that he was a citizen of this country and, therefore, was eligible to be a presidential candidate.1 What he posted has been proven by experts to be an abject forgery.2 Among them, Reed Hayes who is a Certified Document Examiner in Honolulu and has been hired by Obama’s own lawyers (Perkins Coie) for his expertise. What Obama posted was not a scan of a paper document it was a PDF image of a forged Hawaiian birth certificate.

The ocean ditching. Two years later Fuddy was a passenger in a small commuter plane that lost engine power and was forced to make an ocean landing just off the island of Molokai. All nine people made it out of the plane all right. For twenty five minutes they stayed together as a group and by all accounts Fuddy was fine. When the plane began to sink the group drifted apart, Fuddy floated off with her co-worker Keith Yamamoto and, inexplicably, died approximately eighteen minutes later while still floating in her life jacket. She was the only fatality.3

Conflicting accounts of Fuddy’s death. A review of newspaper articles and the public record from the Maui Police Department, Maui Fire Department, and the United States Coast Guard have Loretta Fuddy dyeing three different ways, from severe internal injuries4 to drowning5 and finally cardiac arrhythmia6, and in four different places, in the fuselage7, in the wreckage8, in the waters off of Molokai9 and on the island of Molokai10.

Autopsy findings. On December 13, 2013, after performing an autopsy on Fuddy, the Medical Examiner, Dr. Lindsey Harle, made a preliminary finding that Fuddy had drowned.11 The fact that she was wearing a life jacket and that eye witnesses say that Fuddy was in no distress for at least the first 25 minutes in the water, was not enough to overcome this preliminary finding. That means the physical evidence of drowning, that Harle found during the autopsy, was so strong it outweighed eye witness testimony. In cases of drowning eye witness accounts carry substantial weight.

Evidence of a pre-fabricated cause of death. Oddly, the Coroner’s Inquest Report, signed the same day as Fuddy’s autopsy, December 13, 2013, lists the final cause of death as “Acute Cardiac Arrhythmia due to Hyperventilation”.12 It was signed by Maui Police Detective Jamie Winfrey, who is also a Deputy Coroner. I asked Dr. Harle how she could determine someone drowned and then, on the same day and with no new information, change the cause of death to cardiac arrhythmia. She said she didn’t, that it was "several weeks [to a ] month" after the autopsy before she changed the cause of death.13 So, how did Winfrey know the final cause of death was going to be cardiac arrhythmia several weeks to a month before the medical examiner says she even figured it out? I asked Winfrey that question and never got an answer.

Hawaii law. HRS841-3, requires accidental deaths to be thoroughly investigated which includes gathering evidence and interviewing witnesses. In this case the Maui Police Department would have been responsible for that investigation and they refused to conduct one. The Maui Prosecutor and Hawaii Attorney General, also refused requests to investigate Fuddy’s death under HRS 841-3. Because of that, the last man to see Fuddy alive and the only person to have witnessed her death, Keith Yamamoto, was never interviewed by the Maui Police Department.

The lawsuit. Fuddy’s brother, Lewis Fuddy, filed a wrongful death lawsuit on June 9, 2014 on behalf of his sister’s estate and himself. He claimed that the ocean ditching was due to a flaw in the Pratt Whitney engine design which, in turn, caused the forced ocean landing which, in turn, caused his sister’s death. I first wrote about Fuddy’s lawsuit last April.14

This suit was recently settled before the cause of the engine failure was revealed. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) told me that the official cause of the engine failure would be released this August or September. As of this publication their final report has not been revealed but the plaintiffs and defendants settled out of court on August 6, 2015.15 The Court’s written order, confirming the details of the settlement, has yet to be submitted in to the official record.

The Hawaii Attorney General’s office, by law, cannot provide legal advice to private citizens yet Deputy AG Bumanglag said he represented the plaintiffs in this case. I recently acquired more of the official court record and found something that seems very odd to me.

On January 7, 2015 Steve A. Bumanglag, Deputy Attorney General for the state of Hawaii,16 made a request to get a certified copy of the complaint.17 When you request the court record you have to identify yourself as the plaintiff or the defendant, as the lawyer of record for the plaintiff or defendant or as someone who is not a party to the case.

Deputy AG Bumanglag identified himself as the attorney of record for the plaintiff. This struck me as strange. Why would the AG’s office involve itself by representing private citizens in a wrongful death civil lawsuit? I had never heard of an AG representing a private citizen like that. So I double checked the attorney of record for the plaintiffs and Bumanglag is not one of them.

There were two plaintiffs, the estate of Loretta Fuddy and her brother Lewis Fuddy. The attorneys of record for both plaintiffs were, L. Richard Fried Jr. and Patrick F. McTernan. In July 2014 they made a Motion to add Michael L. Slack and Ladd C. Sanger as attorneys of record for the plaintiffs, Pro Hac Vice.18

Deputy AG Bumanglag did not represent the plaintiff. So why did he say he did? The State of Hawaii was not a party to this case so why was the Attorney General’s office snooping around the Fuddy lawsuit?

Everything about Loretta Fuddy’s death is suspect and I believe it is all tied, somehow, to Barack Obama and his forged birth certificate.



Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s documentation of Obama’s forged documents can be found here:
Mike Zullo, who is the lead investigator for the Cold Case Posse says that Reed Hayes, a Certified Document Examiner in Honolulu, Hawaii produced a 40-page, report concluding that the birth certificate Obama posted on the White House website is completely forged. Obama’s own defense team. Perkins-Coie, a law firm that has been working for Barack Obama for five years defending him against challenges to his birth certificate and his citizenship, has used Hayes as an expert witness. Perkins-Coie will have a very hard time challenging Hayes’ expertise and credibility.


USCG Case Report Case #665884 Debrief A/C Commander CG1720 LT (the name after LT is blacked out, CG means Coast Guard and 1720 is a plane identifier number for the CG Hercules.) “ CG1720 arrived O/S at 0220Z ..A/C Commander did not notice if a 121.5 distress signal was radiating. He relayed that the pilot of the downed A/C stated that he lost engine power shortly after take-off as he was making the left turn to head towards Honolulu, after his second attempt to restart the engine failed he prepped passengers and crew for a water landing and had them don PFD’s. He was able to execute a good water landing and disembark passengers prior to the A/C sinking. Mrs. Fuddy was alive but had sustained severe internal injuries during the ditching. She succumbed to those injuries while awaiting rescue resources to arrive.”

“On December 13, 2013, an autopsy on the body of Loretta FUDDY was performed by Dr. Lindsey Harle within the morgue at Molokai General Hospital. The preliminary cause of death is Drowning. Disposition: Pending Final Autopsy Report, Toxicology Results.” (Detective Jamie Winfrey, Deputy Coroner, MPD @ 1028 hours [10:28 am], December 13, 2013).” The autopsy on Loretta Fuddy began at 0700 hours [7:00am]. All eye witness accounts confirm Fuddy was wearing a life jacket that kept her afloat.

January 6, 2014 Maui County Police Department Press Release, Fuddy cause of death Cardiac Arrythmia.

Maui Fire Department Captain “Fuddy, 65, was among nine people in a Cessna that crashed into the ocean Wednesday, shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport on the island of Molokai about 3:15 p.m. The eight others on the plane, including the pilot, were rescued, but Fuddy "remained in the fuselage of the plane," Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelig told KHON-TV. "It's always a difficult situation when you're not able to get everybody out."

“On Thursday, Lt. William Juan with the Maui Police Department said that Fuddy's body had been recovered from the wreckage and that an autopsy would be conducted.”


I had emailed the Sheriff and DOH Administrator of Kalaupapa and asked them to confirm if they had conducted an investigation into Fuddy’s death under HRS 841-3. No response. It was not until part 1 of this article was published, in fact the very day, that Janice Okubo, Hawaii State Department of Health, replied, “In accordance with Hawaii Revised Statutes 841-3, an autopsy was conducted and the report is available from the Maui County Police Department. The unattended death occurred on Molokai and the Maui Chief of Police is the Coroner for Maui County.” October 29, 2014.



“On the day of the autopsy I informed Detective Winfrey that the preliminary cause of death was drowning...Later, over the course of several weeks and months, additional scene and witness statements were brought to me by various investigating agencies (including the police department and the FAA), I obtained additional medical history for Ms. Fuddy, and I was able to review microscopic biopsies of Ms. Fuddy’s internal organs for evidence of chronic disease. Based on all of the information provided to me and the autopsy findings, I concluded that her cause of death was cardiac arrhythmia...” (Email from Harle to Jordan: December 29, 2014)

Civil suits are public records. On August 21, 2014 I requested a copy of the suit from the Hawaii Court. Their reply, “Your case has been ordered from its storage location.” but it will take “between 20 to 24 weeks” before they could get to my records request. A few weeks later I hired a legal messenger service in Hawaii to get a copy of the suit. I had it later that same day. (9/9/14) I asked the service if they had to wait for the Clerk to go get the case out of storage and was told that a June 2014 case would be easily accessible, not in storage.





Linda Jordan is a researcher out of Seattle Washington. In 2011 she ran the SSN Barack Obama used on his 2010 tax return through the government run E-Verify system and discovered that the SSN had been flagged with a Special Indicator Code for fraud. It was not Obama's SSN. Since then she has continued to work to expose Obama's use of forged identity documents. Fake ID he used to get on the ballot and in to the White House. She is the owner of We The People T.V. at