Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Barack Obama And The 
Death Of Loretta Fuddy
Linda Jordan | Birther Report

When Hawaii Public Health Director Loretta Fuddy, a central player in the production of Barack Obama’s forged birth certificate, died in a mysterious plane crash1, many people suspected foul play, as improbable as it seemed. Now a wrongful death lawsuit, filed by Fuddy’s brother, has lawyers suggesting that someone may have tampered with the engine.

When Loretta Fuddy stepped into that vault at the Hawaii Department of Health and retrieved what she said was Barack Obama’s original, 1961, Certificate of Live Birth, she stepped into the history books. Fuddy said she made a paper photocopy of the document and gave it to Obama’s lawyer, Judith Corley from the Perkins Coie law firm. Obama says he then scanned and posted the birth certificate on to the White House website on April 27, 2011 to convince us of his citizenship.2 What he posted has been proven by experts to be an abject forgery.3 Among them, Reed Hayes who is a Certified Document Examiner in Honolulu, Hawaii and has been hired by Obama’s own lawyers for his expertise.

The day of the plane crash, December 11, 2013, there were nine people on board. Clyde Kawasaki was the pilot. Kawasaki and several passengers have said that shortly after take off they heard a loud metallic thud or bang and the engine lost power. Kawasaki successfully glided the aircraft to an ocean landing a few hundred yards offshore. Fuddy, who had recently been named in a Grand Jury request 4 to investigate her role, in any, in the production of Obama’s forged birth certificate, made it out of the plane and in to a life jacket. For the first twenty five minutes the group stayed together and all accounts say that Fuddy was fine and in no distress.5 At that point she drifted off with her Deputy Director Keith Yamamoto and, around eighteen minutes later, she was dead. Fuddy was the only fatality. The last person to see her alive and the only person to have witnessed her death, Yamamoto, was never interviewed by the Maui Police Department. Coast Guard rescue swimmers found Fuddy alone, floating in her life jacket around 200 yards from the nearest survivor, a woman.6 My earlier articles on Loretta Fuddy’s death can be found here.

As with many accidents a lawsuit was not too far behind. On June 9, 2014 Lewis Fuddy filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Pratt & Whitney Canada, (P&WC) the maker of the engine7 in the Cessna Caravan that Fuddy was a passenger in and against Makani Kai Air who operated the commuter aircraft. The lawsuit specifically charged P&WC with manufacturing a faulty engine which, in turn forced the ocean ditching which, in turn, caused his sister’s death.8

On July 14, 2014 P&WC responded in part,“P&WC asserts that if any product at issue was designed, manufactured and/or sold by P&WC, any damages allegedly resulting from such product were proximately caused by the unforeseeable misuse of, improper maintenance/inspection of, alteration of or tampering with such product by parties over which P&WC had no control.” (PW&C reply brief p. 5, July 14, 2014, Civil NO. 14-1-1329-06, First Circuit Court, State of Hawaii)

It is significant that P&WC lawyers used ‘alteration” and “tampering” in the same sentence. Tampering introduces the element of criminal intent. They are saying that someone may have tampered with the engine to cause harm versus “altering” it in an attempt to improve function.9 Suggesting foul play in this kind of small plane accident is not standard boiler plate language.

P&WC raised this notion five months after the engine had been recovered and throughly inspected by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), P&WC and other investigators. (The inspection began 1/21/2014 at P&WC in Montreal)10 The lawyers knew what the findings of the engine investigation were when they included the possibility of tampering in their reply brief. If the inspection had shown no indication of engine “tampering”, if the experts had been able to rule out foul play, I don’t think P&WC lawyers would have brought it up.

So why did they? After reading the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) report I can see where they are coming from.11 The “tampering” suggestion was not a shot in the dark. The FAA report includes what I think is an unusual bit of evidence found during the engine inspection.

NTSB-has been involved with the engine tear-down at P&WC facility. The findings were somewhat limited since the engine compressor turbine blades were somewhat melted by the intense fire. Although, metals examination from P&WC metal experts are testing what is left from the engine.” (FAA Herman Rios report, p.3, 4/03/2014, updated June 2014) This seems strange to me. Why would only some of the blades melt? The area that houses the turbine blades is small. If there was a fire intense enough to melt metal it seems it would have engulfed the whole compartment. But, I am not an expert.

Note that it says the turbine blades were melted by the “intense fire” not “intense heat”. This really jumped out at me. My first thought was, “What engine are they looking at?” There are several eyewitness accounts, a video12 of the ocean ditching, photographs taken of the plane from above right after it landed, and there is absolutely nothing to suggest that there was a fire much less an “intense fire”.

I have interviewed one of the passengers in depth and they confirm that before the engine failure, during the failure, after the ocean ditching, and until the plane sank (twenty five minutes after landing) there was no visible smoke, there were no visible flames and there was not even the smell of smoke.

The pilot, Kawasaki, did say in one interview that all of the lights and alarms were going off on his dash right after the engine quit, including the fire alarm, but all he smelled was a bit of oil. Aircraft fire alarms can go off in response to heat when there is no fire.

I began to research what kind of fire or heat it would take to melt compressor turbine blades, which are designed to operate at very high temperatures. Compressor turbine blades are generally made out of a steel or nickel superalloy which increases heat resistance.13 14 In fact heat increases their strength. The melting point of this alloy is extremely high.

Intensive alloy and process development activities during the past few decades have resulted in [nickle] alloys that can tolerate average temperatures of 1050 C with occasional excursions (or local hot spots near airfoil tips) to temperatures as high as 1200 N C, which is approximately 90% of the melting point of the material.” (JOURNAL OF PROPULSION AND POWER Vol. 22, No. 2, March–April 2006)

It took about three minutes from take off to ocean ditching. I have asked several people, who have knowledge with compressor turbine engines and the Cessna Caravan in particular, if a fire, hot enough to melt turbine blades, could occur within that time frame and if it could happen with no noticeable smell, smoke or flames. Couched in careful pilot engineer language their overall response was that the scenario did not seem plausible.

O.K., so maybe the flames would not have been visible and I am barking up the wrong tree, but at the very least it seems that smoke and/or the smell of it would have been noticed by the pilot and passengers.

The P&WC engine in question has a reputation for dependability. It is a work horse of an engine, very reliable. That said, there have been engine failures due to something called “creep” in the turbine blades.15 The tendency of a solid material, like metal, to deform, to change shape over time when subjected to stress and heat for long periods, particularly as they near their melting point. The compressor blades are housed in a shroud with precise clearance. If the spinning blades changed shape the result could be catastrophic.

P&WC safety investigator Marc Gratton identifies the specific part involved in the Cessna engine failure,“The shroud cut up clearly shows a high energy impact, confirming CT blade fracture as primary cause of engine distress however I’m afraid we won’t be able to explain the reason for the fracture.” (FAA Herman Rios report, p. 3)

It appears there was some sort of blade fracture in this case, given the damage they found to the inside of the shroud 16, but metal experts found no evidence of creep in the turbine blades of this engine. A note from P&WC Gratton, to Jim Struhsaker at the NTSB, was included in the FAA report, “Jennifer has completed the mettallurgical evaluation of the other [turbine] blades and no evidence of creep was found.” (FAA Herman Rios report, p. 3)

Another strange detail, in response to Lewis Fuddy’s lawsuit Makani Kai says that they don’t have enough “sufficient knowledge” to confirm that Kawasaki was an employee or authorized agent of Makani Kai when he was flying the plane. They would only confirm that he was indeed the pilot that day. From the Fuddy lawsuit, paragraph 12, “...the subject aircraft was piloted by Clyde Kawasaki (Kawaskaki), an employee, servant or otherwise authorized agent of Makani Kai, acting within the course and scope of his employment and/or agency.” Makani Kai reply, “Makani Kai admits that the subject aircraft was piloted by Clyde Kawasaki (“Kawasaki”), but is without sufficient knowledge or information to admit or deny the remaining allegations in Paragraph 12 of the complaint.” How could Makani Kai not know if Kawasaki was an employee or authorized agent of theirs!? Can anyone just walk in and fly their planes? Makani Kai is on the record as saying that Kawasaki had been flying for them for about a year. So why refuse to acknowledge that Kawasaki was working for them when he piloted the ill-fated flight?17

After reading this I researched employee rosters for Makani Kai and could not find any with Kawasaki’s name on it. Also, on the FAA report the hire date, indicating when Clyde Kawasaki started to work for Makani Kai, is left blank.

The details surrounding Loretta Fuddy’s death raise so many red flags you’d think you were in Pamplona during the running of the bulls. This FAA report and lawsuit just add to an ever-growing list of strange factoids.

* A review of news accounts and the public record from the Maui Police Department, Maui Fire Department, and the United States Coast Guard have Loretta Fuddy dyeing three different ways, from severe internal injuries 18 to drowning 19 and finally cardiac arrhythmia 20, and in four different places, in the fuselage 21, in the wreckage 22, in the waters off of Molokai 23 and on the island of Molokai 24. That alone calls for some kind of reckoning.

*On December 13, 2013, after performing an autopsy on Fuddy, the Medical Examiner, Dr. Lindsey Harle, made a preliminary finding that Fuddy had drowned.25 The fact that she was wearing a life jacket and that eye witnesses say that Fuddy was in no distress for at least the first twenty five minutes in the water, was not enough to overcome this preliminary finding. That means the physical evidence of drowning, that Harle found during the autopsy, was so strong it outweighed eye witness testimony.

* Strangely, the Coroner’s Inquest Report, signed the same day as Fuddy’s autopsy, December 13, 2013, lists the final cause of death as “Acute Cardiac Arrhythmia due to Hyperventilation”.26 It was signed by Maui Police Detective Jamie Winfrey, who is also a Deputy Coroner. I asked Dr. Harle how she could determine someone drowned and then, on the same day and with no new information, change the cause of death to cardiac arrhythmia? She said she didn’t, that it was "several weeks [to a ] month" after the autopsy before she changed the cause of death.27 So, how did Winfrey know the final cause of death was going to be cardiac arrhythmia several weeks to a month before the medical examiner says she even figured it out? I asked Winfrey that question and never got an answer. This is more than just a red flag. It’s evidence that the cause of death was prefabricated. For some reason, I suspect to cover-up something about the way Fuddy died, drowning was out and cardiac arrhythmia was in.

*Fuddy's autopsy report was almost entirely blacked out in spite of it being a public record.28

*Keith Yamamoto, the last person to see Fuddy alive and the only person to witness her death, was never interviewed by the Maui Police Department. Under HRS 841-3 it was their job to investigate Loretta Fuddy’s death and they have refused to do it.29

* Government employees in Hawaii are required to disclose their financial investments to the Hawaii Ethics Commission. This becomes a public record. 2012 is the oldest filing they currently list online. It is unclear if interests in stocks, mutual funds or other investments were to be included on the February 2012 form, I think it’s implied, but Keith Yamamoto did not list any. Six months later, in August 2012, the form he filed specifically asks if you have any financial interests in stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and money market investments. Yamamoto did list between $427,000 to $770,000 value in those items. On May 13, 2013 he stated that he had no changes to report since his last filing. On February 26, 2014 he reported changes reflecting investments valued at $461,000 to $1,035,000. Several companies Yamamoto had investments with were in Chicago. One of them is called Ariel Investments. The CEO of Ariel is John Rogers who is tight with Barrack Obama. He was co-chair of Obama’s Presidential inaugural committee in 2009. From 2010 to 2013 he was Chair of the Presidential Advisory Council on Financial Capability for Young Americans. Between August 2012 and February 2014 Yamamoto’s salary went from the $50,000 but less than a $100,000 category to the $100,000 but less that $150,000 category.30

Yamamoto’s investments are most likely legitimate and a possible influx of money could have come from selling his business, Keith’s Cookies, prior to February 2012. But it always peaks my interest when I find Chicago and Obama connections in strange places.

Closing: In the liberal name calling lexicon a “birther” is someone who must be scoffed at, laughed at, and treated with disdain. This is done in order to distract attention away from the facts we legitimately raise. Specifically, that Barack Obama is using fake identification. A forged birth certificate, a forged selective service registration and a phony social security number.

Why would Obama need fake ID? Why does anyone need it? They can’t get the real thing or there is something about themselves they want to hide. In Obama’s case I think he’s hiding the fact that he is not a citizen of the United States, certainly not a natural born citizen, and therefore is not eligible to be President. (Remember, Obama claimed for 17 years that he was born in Kenya)31

According to the rules of evidence when someone produces documents that are proven to be forgeries the party harmed by the forgeries, in this case the American people, have the right to force the production of the real documents. If they exist.

1.  Since 2008 Obama has fought every legal attempt made by citizens to get him to produce his original (not forged) birth certificate, social security application, selective service application and college records. He has spent millions of dollars hiring lawyers ( like Perkins Coie), in order to keep his bonafides hidden.

2.  Before he was deployed for the seventh time a respected military surgeon, Terry Lakin, asked Obama to produce his original birth certificate in order to prove he was a lawful citizen and, therefore, a lawful President. Obama refused. Lakin was court martialed and sent to prison.32

3.  Obama turned down a $50 million dollar donation from Donald Trump, to Obama’s charity of choice, in exchange for producing his real birth certificate so it could be authenticated. Who turns down $50 million dollars in order to not show a document they say they have and they say is real? Answer: Someone who is using a forged birth certificate.

4.  Obama also turned down a $5 million dollar donation from Trump to release his college records. Who turns down $5 million dollars just to avoid showing their college records? Answer: Someone who has no college records or is listed on those records as a non-citizen who most likely received financial aid reserved for foreign students. (

At all cost, Barack Obama has made it clear that he will keep his paper trail, his identity, hidden. I have no trouble imagining what he would do to a 65 year old public health employee who has grown tired or scared or sick of her part in his charade and can no longer pretend that the birth certificate he posted on the White House website is real.

Maybe some of these red flags surrounding Loretta Fuddy’s death don’t amount to much. Sloppy paperwork, miscommunication. Maybe turbine blades can melt within 2 minutes as the result of an intense fire that has no visible flame, smoke or smell and could continue to burn under water. (Magnesium shavings anyone?) But, changing the cause of death from drowning to cardiac arrhythmia? And changing it three to four weeks before the Medical Examiner says she even figured it out? No. Somebody is hiding something about the way Loretta Fuddy died. The only way to know what they are hiding and why, is to carry out a formal, independent investigation.

~~End Notes~~



Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s documentation of Obama’s forged documents can be found here:
Mike Zullo, who is the lead investigator for the Cold Case Posse says that Reed Hayes, a Certified Document Examiner in Honolulu, Hawaii produced a 40-page, report concluding that the birth certificate Obama posted on the White House website is completely forged. Obama’s own defense team. Perkins-Coie, a law firm that has been working for Barack Obama for five years defending him against challenges to his birth certificate and his citizenship, has used Hayes as an expert witness. Perkins-Coie will have a very hard time challenging Hayes’ expertise and credibility.

Miss. Fuddy was named in two affidavits (one public, one sealed) filed in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington on October 18, 2013, by Douglas Vogt, citing twenty points of forgery that comprise misprision of treason and misprision of felony. Vogt, with researcher and document expert Paul Irey, investigated the intricacies of the forgery. Mr. Vogt’s affidavit and Miss. Fuddy’s involvement gained national attention when he was interviewed on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report on December 4, 2013, exactly one week to the day before her tragic death on December 11, 2013.

“A passenger and the pilot have said they were shocked to hear she didn't survive because she seemed fine in the moments after everyone got out of the plane and waited in the water for help to arrive.” NTSB: Officials still trying to determine Fuddy's cause of death. By Jennifer Sinco Kelleher Associated Press POSTED: 11:51 a.m. HST, Dec 20, 2013 LAST UPDATED: 01:25 a.m. HST, Dec 21, 2013



On August 21 I asked the Hawaii Court for a copy of the Fuddy lawsuit and replies. They are public records. They replied that they managed to get the records out of storage but it would be about six months before they reviewed the records and then they would get back to me with a cost for copying. A few days later I hired a legal messenger service in Hawaii to get me a copy of the suit and had it within a few hours. When I asked them if the Court had to go get the case out of storage I was told “No, 2014 cases are readily available.” Here it is, now 8 months after I requested a copy of the case, and the Hawaii Court has yet to provide it.

tam·per ; to render something harmful or dangerous by altering its structure or composition.

“Airplane was brought up onto a barge and moved to a HNL harbor. The engine was found intact and then readied to be shipped to P&WC in Montreal, Canada for tear down and investigation. The tear down was scheduled to start on 01/21/2014. NTSB, AEG and Small Aircraft Director investigators were scheduled to be in attendance.” (FAA Herman Rios report, p3)

While the final NTSB Report has yet to be released the inspection of the engine was completed long ago. Some of those findings were found in the FAA report.


Titanium alloys are used for some purposes and the melting point is between 1549-1649 C. Pratt Whitney use some titanium alloys for their engine parts but the engine diagram I found shows a nickle alloy being used for the turbine blades. Either way, nickle alloy, titanium alloy, the melting point is high.

Pratt Whitney has recently charged one of its suppliers for providing substandard titanium and then lying about it. But this does not affect the Cessna 208B engine which is a PT6A-114A engine. Tue Sep 2, 2014 6:10pm EDT Related: Stocks, Markets Jet-engine maker Pratt & Whitney accuses titanium supplier of fraud Sept 2 | By Lewis Krauskopf

Creep process described.

“The shroud cut up clearly shows a high energy impact, confirming CT blade fracture as primary cause of engine distress however I am afraid we won’t be able to explain the reason for the fracture.” (P&WC Safety Investigator Marc Gratton to NTSB Jim Struhsaker in Rios FAA report, p 3)

“The pilot, Clyde Kawasaki, has been flying for Makani Kai for one year. He previously worked as a pilot for Aloha Airlines and has experience working thousands of hours of flight time, according to a Makani Kai representative.”

USCG Case Report Case #665884 Debrief A/C Commander CG1720 LT (the name after LT is blacked out, CG means Coast Guard and 1720 is a plane identifier number for the CG Hercules.) “ CG1720 arrived O/S at 0220Z…..A/C Commander did not notice if a 121.5 distress signal was radiating. He relayed that the pilot of the downed A/C stated that he lost engine power shortly after take-off as he was making the left turn to head towards Honolulu, after his second attempt to restart the engine failed he prepped passengers and crew for a water landing and had them don PFD’s. He was able to execute a good water landing and disembark passengers prior to the A/C sinking. Mrs. Fuddy was alive but had sustained severe internal injuries during the ditching. She succumbed to those injuries while awaiting rescue resources to arrive.”

“On December 13, 2013, an autopsy on the body of Loretta FUDDY was performed by Dr. Lindsey Harle within the morgue at Molokai General Hospital. The preliminary cause of death is Drowning. Disposition: Pending Final Autopsy Report, Toxicology Results.” (Detective Jamie Winfrey, Deputy Coroner, MPD @ 1028 hours [10:28 am], December 13, 2013).” The autopsy on Loretta Fuddy began at 0700 hours [7:00am]. All eye witness accounts confirm Fuddy was wearing a life jacket that kept her afloat.

January 6, 2014 Maui County Police Department Press Release, Fuddy cause of death Cardiac Arrythmia.

Maui Fire Department Captain “Fuddy, 65, was among nine people in a Cessna that crashed into the ocean Wednesday, shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport on the island of Molokai about 3:15 p.m. The eight others on the plane, including the pilot, were rescued, but Fuddy "remained in the fuselage of the plane," Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelig told KHON-TV. "It's always a difficult situation when you're not able to get everybody out."

“On Thursday, Lt. William Juan with the Maui Police Department said that Fuddy's body had been recovered from the wreckage and that an autopsy would be conducted.”


I had emailed the Sheriff and DOH Administrator of Kalaupapa and asked them to confirm if they had conducted an investigation into Fuddy’s death under HRS 841-3. No response. It was not until part 1 of this article was published, in fact the very day, that Janice Okubo, Hawaii State Department of Health, replied, “In accordance with Hawaii Revised Statutes 841-3, an autopsy was conducted and the report is available from the Maui County Police Department. The unattended death occurred on Molokai and the Maui Chief of Police is the Coroner for Maui County.” October 29, 2014.



“On the day of the autopsy I informed Detective Winfrey that the preliminary cause of death was drowning...Later, over the course of several weeks and months, additional scene and witness statements were brought to me by various investigating agencies (including the police department and the FAA), I obtained additional medical history for Ms. Fuddy, and I was able to review microscopic biopsies of Ms. Fuddy’s internal organs for evidence of chronic disease. Based on all of the information provided to me and the autopsy findings, I concluded that her cause of death was cardiac arrhythmia...” (Email from Harle to Jordan: December 29, 2014)


Hawaii Revised Statutes 841-3 “As soon as any coroner or deputy coroner has notice of the death of any person within the coroner's or deputy coroner's jurisdiction as the result of violence, or as the result of any accident, or by suicide, or suddenly when in apparent health, or when unattended by a physician, or in prison, or in a suspicious or unusual manner, or within twenty-four hours after admission to a hospital or institution, the coroner or deputy coroner shall forthwith inquire into and make a complete investigation of the cause of the death.” HRS 841-5 – Form of oath. The coroner or deputy coroner may administer an oath to the witnesses as follows: “You solemnly swear that the evidence you shall give to this inquest concerning the death of the person (giving the name of the person dead if possible) which is now under investigation, shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth: SO HELP YOU GOD.” HRS 841-13 The clothing and personal property found on any human body appearing to have come to death under any of the circumstances set forth in section 841-3 may be recovered and held as evidence by any police officer, pending the investigation of the facts and the final disposition of any trial which may arise out of the death.


Some people knew about the biography he wrote for his publisher and some just heard rumors about it. When that information was published on Andrew Breitbart’s website the whole world knew about it.


Linda Jordan is a researcher out of Seattle Washington. In 2011 she ran the SSN Barack Obama used on his 2010 tax return through the government run E-Verify system and discovered that the SSN had been flagged with a Special Indicator Code for fraud. It was not Obama's SSN. Since then she has continued to work to expose Obama's use of forged identity documents. Fake ID he used to get on the ballot and in to the White House. She is the owner of We The People T.V. at

- image credit: mragan -