Monday, November 14, 2011

Unconfirmed Report: Larry Sinclair Killed In Hit And Run Car Crash In Tennessee?

LARRY SINCLAIR IS DEAD!

Posted November 13th 2011 at 11:42 pm by The Editor

Author of “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder”, Lawrence W. Sinclair has died tonight near his home in a purported car accident. It was apparently a hit and run. Police say the other driver got away and there was no sign of the other driver or his car.

In a 2009 shocker, Sinclair revealed in his book stunning revelations about Barack Hussein Obama, including that he had had a gay lover in Illinois. Shortly after addressing the National Press Club in Washington, DC in 2008, Sinclair revealed that Senior Advisor David Axelrod spearheaded a vindictive smear campaign against him, while Vice President Joe Biden and his son Beau arranged for his arrest after the NPC speech.

The most shocking claim in his 2009 book was the accusation by Sinclair that Obama and Rev. Jeremiah Wright were involved in the murder of Obama’s former lover, choirmaster Donald Young.

The mysterious circumstances around this accident will surely raise many questions. It is curious that this accident happened late on Sunday night when all the news media is in bed and not paying any attention. We’ll see if it’s reported anywhere tomorrow.

UNCONFIRMED SOURCE: http://www.people-in-the-news.com/2011/11/13/larry-sinclair-is-dead

According to a blog post by Larry Sinclair he is to appear on The Hillbuzz & Mrs. Fox radio show on Tuesday night.

The Left Will Stop At Nothing To Protect Obama

The left have been all up in arms for the past two weeks with articles published here and at www.hillbuzz.org since the media took aim at GOP Candidate Herman Cain. In fact those same media outlets have been called out on their double standard of reporting when the allegations are against a Republican compared to how they attack those making allegations against a Democrat, or more importantly Barack Obama.

Hillbuzz.org has been the most recent target of these attacks and was the victim of a “Denial of Service” cyber attack after announcing last night that Larry Sinclair would be a guest on The Hillbuzz & Mrs. Fox Show this coming Tuesday (Nov 15, 2011) night. http://www.larrysinclair.org/2011/11/12/the-left-will-stop-at-nothing

Again. The initial report is unconfirmed at this time. We have emailed Larry and will update this post when more details are available. You can also check the Free Republic thread for any updates they may provide.

UPDATE: Hillbuzz.org; Free Republic Reports Larry Sinclair Is Dead — Here Is What I Know
Posted on November 14, 2011 by Kevin DuJan // Alinsky Methods, The Left

The website Free Republic is running a story that author Larry Sinclair is dead, supposedly killed in a hit and run car accident on Sunday night 11/13/2011.

I spoke with Larry on the phone for about three hours on Sunday, from about 3pm – 6pm CST. We did pre-interview conversations getting ready for Larry’s appearance on The HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox Show this coming Tuesday.

Larry had plans to go out for the evening and see the movie “Paranormal Activity” with some friends so we ended our conversation at 6pm and made plans to talk again during the day on Monday.

It was one of the most fascinating and revelatory conversations I have had with anyone, ever, and Larry told me things on the phone yesterday that made my blood run cold.

After being emailed the Free Republic story, I have been trying to reach Larry Sinclair by telephone for several hours tonight, but have been unable to do so. However, it IS the middle of the night as of my writing this and there’s a more than good chance the Free Republic article is wrong and everything’s fine…and he’s just asleep right now.

I have to say that I’m rattled, though.

The cyber attacks on HillBuzz.org this weekend and the weird attack on The HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox Radio show archives the other night make me believe someone out there in Obamaland doesn’t want anyone talking about Larry Sinclair.

Since starting this site, I have been subjected to daily grief by the Left and the various Alinsky goon squads so I know exactly how ruthless and brutal these people can be; I believe these thugs will do absolutely anything to keep Barack Obama in power. If anything did indeed happen to Larry Sinclair Sunday night, then there’s no doubt in my mind that the Obama administration itself would be involved.

If they did do something to Larry himself, I guarantee I will make sure everything he told me yesterday makes it on the air and the truth about Barack Obama and those surrounding him get out.

These people have systematically ruined my life for three years now for writing this site and there’s not much else they can possibly do to me, so I’m not afraid to talk about all of this. Someone has to. I will not be scared off this story by these people, no matter how much they try to shut us down or what they do to silence everyone involved.

Read more @ http://hillbuzz.org/free-republic-reports-larry-sinclair-is-dead-here-is-what-i-know-76157

UPDATE: 700am CST 11/14/11

I just got off the phone with Larry Sinclair and he is very much alive.

Shortly after Free Republic put up the apocryphal account that he was killed in a car accident, people started calling Larry to check on him (myself included). Larry was sound asleep with his phone in the other room. Finally, the nonstop telephone calls woke him up and he realized what was happening.

Larry told me that this happened to him before, where someone with a sick sense of humor started a rumor a few years ago that he had killed himself in a hotel room in Duluth, Minnesota. Clearly, that was not the case either.

Shame on them.

Larry Sinclair: Reports of My Death Are FALSE (Unless you consider dead asleep dead)

First I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to those who have been calling me all night to make sure I am alive and well. Second I would like to apologize for not answering the phone, however when I finally get to sleep I do not awaken easily by the phone. That being said allow me to pass on what little I have been able to gather since being informed that someone published a “LINK” on Freerepublic.com claiming I had been killed in a hit & run accident which linked to a story published on a blog site called People in the News.

Read more @ http://www.larrysinclair.org/2011/11/14/reports-of-my-death-are-false-unless-you-consider-dead-asleep-dead

Update: Here's the person that purposely started this rumor.

By Jonathan Cousar @ Freedom Torch

Last night after tiring of reading the stories that people were posting here on FreedomTorch.com, about Larry Sinclair's wild claims about Obama, I decided to post a wild claim about Larry Sinclair. I did this because I wanted to see if the people posting all of his unsubstantiated stories would believe this bogus story of his untimely death.

Read more @ http://freedomtorch.com/blogs/3/4132/larry-sinclair-is-not-dead

LARRY SINCLAIR IS DEAD! http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2807065/posts

Rush Limbaugh Contrasts Politico's Herman Cain Reporting With Larry Sinclair, Barack Obama, Cocaine, Gay Sex & Murder Scandal - DETAILS HERE

UN-Anonymous Source (Larry Sinclair) Says He Gave Obama A Blowjob And Did Cocaine With Him - DETAILS HERE

43 comments:

1. Looks like we might have another case of ChicagObamacide on our hands, some pre election clean up if true...we all remember that 3 of Obama's church choir buddies, Donald Young and 2 others, all friends and gay were murdered in Chicago 3 weeks apart prior to the Messiah's anointment.

ReplyDelete
  2. We have to search and search and search until we find out everything about obama and all his hidden records. We can not let up. We have to search every day,afternoon,and night. We have to search google,search databases,hawaii records,indonesia records,kenya records,barry obama,barry soetoro,barack hussein obama,042-68-4425,chicago records,we have to search everything we can think of. We have to do this every single day,afternoon,and night until we find out everything possible that their is to know about him and all his hidden records. We must do it this month. We must do it right now. We can not afford to wait until 2012.

ReplyDelete
  3. The closer we get to next years election the more the bodies will start piling up. The "dark side" thinks they can eliminate those who oppose the thug from Chicago but many more will step up to take their place. They keep forgetting that those who are proud to be Americans far outnumber the socialist liars.

ReplyDelete
  4. Sinclair has faked his death before; he is a known liar, I don't know why anyone believes him -- or this story?

ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy Peacock | November 14, 2011 at 7:50 am | I’ve got Larry on the phone now. He is NOT dead.

6. @Ray

More likely a hoax, much like Larry's faux suicide attempt.

ReplyDelete
  7. Hillbuzz is now pointing the finger as an Alinsky tactic BY Freeperville............

http://hillbuzz.org/free-republic-repor ... know-76157

UPDATE: 700am CST 11/14/11

I just got off the phone with Larry Sinclair and he is very much alive.I don’t know why Free Republic ran that story, but Larry Sinclair is alive and well.

I am 100% positive that was Larry Sinclair on the phone just now and he is alive and well.I have no idea what Free Republic’s intentions were this morning, but I think it’s sick they ran this hoax and scared the living daylights out of so many people today.

ReplyDelete
  8. OBAMA AND HIS CRONIES DID THIS...THIS IS STAGED MURDER! OBAMA AND COMPANY MUST BE ARRESTED!

9. Apparently a hoax:

Comment from Citizen Wells:

10. A person named Nancy Peacock on the web site here:

www.citizenwells.wordpress.com/2011/11/13/blagojevich-prosecution-delayed-us-justice-department-patrick-fitzgerald-conspiracy-tony-rezko-fall-guy-rezko-attorneys-contact-me/#comment-217165

said she just talked to Larry Sinclair on the telephone.

"Nancy Peacock | November 14, 2011 at 7:50 am |

I’ve got Larry on the phone now. He is NOT dead."

* * * *

"Papoose | November 14, 2011 at 7:52 am |

Have a great day, Larry"

* * * *

Thank God Larry Sinclair is safe & alive. I am daily praying for Larry Sinclair's safety, immortal soul, & for Larry's life. I am also praying daily for ALL American citizen's safety's & immortal souls, & for all of our lives to be lead, guided, guarded, & protected by GOD THE SAVIOR OF HUMANITY LORD JESUS CHRIST in these terrible & evil days on earth we are temporarily living through on earth before Christ returns on the earth.

Christ Jesus the LORD will give to people who are His faithful servants His Always Faithful & Always True Infinitely Powerful Promises of living in THE FOREVER LIVING, FOREVER LIFE PERFECT KINGDOM OF GOD in HEAVEN FOREVER LIFE as promised by Christ Jesus the LORD for Christ Jesus' obedient, humble, loving servants on earth who are faithful to, and who actually daily live & daily put into action GOD THE SAVIOR, CHRIST JESUS, THE LORD GOD'S FOREVER LIVING WORDS that are FACTUALLY written as GOD ALMIGHTY'S ETERNAL FOREVER LIVING COVENANT/
    CONTRACT by GOD in the Holy Bible for us.

ReplyDelete
  11. Hope this is not true !!!

ReplyDelete
  12. It's been now confirmed a Hoax over at Hillbuzz who just talked with Larry.

ReplyDelete
  13. They found him alive and well he was just sleeping and his phone was in another room and I just read this from a blog.

ReplyDelete
  14. I just had an updated e-mail, and LS is alive and well. Now they are questioning why FR ran that false story. People have already spoken to Larry, and he's okay.

ReplyDelete
  15. Free Republic has pulled their thread...HOAX!

ReplyDelete
  16. It has been relayed to me that Larry is NOT dead. Through the campaign manager for John Dummett, a source who is a friend of Larry's says this whole thing is a hoax. (Maybe a "warning" would be more appropriate?)
    Lots of people who are not drinking the kool-aid end up on the wrong side of the soil.

ReplyDelete
  17. This was a hoax, he is still alive. The whole rumor was started to make anyone who reported it as truth look ridiculous.

ReplyDelete
  18. UPDATE! ORYR will republish anything from an anonymous blog with an anonymous source, so long as it has an anti-Obama spin.

19. I just read this on another blog:

UPDATE: 700am CST 11/14/11

I just got off the phone with Larry Sinclair and he is very much alive.

ReplyDelete
  20. 2nd time to comment, since 1st time never appeared: New Republic has stopped thread: HOAX!

ReplyDelete
  21. Donald Young, Larry Sinclair and...Reggie Love?

BJ Clinton and Bari Obama are no different than Lenin, Stalin or Mao...

ReplyDelete
  22. Larry says he isn't dead, until proven otherwise, that's good enough for me:

23. California birther/dualer/doubterNovember 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM

Looks like Sinclair is alive after all? I saw that the Free Republic pulled the original thread and now another one has been posted that suggests he is OK: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2807101/posts

24. California birther/dualer/doubterNovember 14, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Even Larry himself blogged that the reports of his demise were greatly exaggerated: http://www.larrysinclair.org/

At least this will bring more unwanted attention to Obama's past.

ReplyDelete
  25. Mr. Sinclair is alive and well, Read further and you will find the story was pulled, date 11/14/2011.

ReplyDelete
  26. Does anyone know where the video of Larry Sinclaire took place. The background would suggest a news conference. What ever came out from that video, any investigation or news reporting, investigative jurnalism. All these questions I am sure I already know the answers to, but as far as collecting, archiving and researching goes it is beneficial to us all. Can any of this be corroborated? Has anyone come forward as a character witness for Larry?

ReplyDelete
  27. Birthers: I warned you. You didn't listen.

28. A person named Nancy Peacock on the web site here:

said she just talked to Larry Sinclair on the telephone.

“Nancy Peacock | November 14, 2011 at 7:50 am |

I’ve got Larry on the phone now. He is NOT dead.”

* * * *

“Papoose | November 14, 2011 at 7:52 am |

Have a great day, Larry”

* * * *

Thank God Larry Sinclair is safe & alive. I am daily praying for Larry Sinclair’s safety, immortal soul, & for Larry’s life. I am also praying daily for ALL American citizen’s safety’s & immortal souls, & for all of our lives to be led, guided, guarded, & protected by GOD THE SAVIOR OF HUMANITY LORD JESUS CHRIST in these terrible & evil days on earth we are temporarily living through on earth before Christ returns on the earth.

Christ Jesus the LORD will give to people who are His faithful servants His Always Faithful & Always True Infinitely Powerful Promises of living in THE FOREVER LIVING, FOREVER LIFE PERFECT KINGDOM OF GOD in HEAVEN FOREVER LIFE as promised by Christ Jesus the LORD for Christ Jesus’ obedient, humble, loving servants on earth who are faithful to, and who actually daily live & daily put into action GOD THE SAVIOR, CHRIST JESUS, THE LORD GOD’S FOREVER LIVING WORDS that are FACTUALLY written as GOD ALMIGHTY’S ETERNAL FOREVER LIVING COVENANT/
    CONTRACT by GOD in the Holy Bible for us.

ReplyDelete
  29. Larry is alive. Check out his website at larrysinclair.org.

ReplyDelete
  30. A note from Larry Sinclair. He is not dead. He was sleeping.

ReplyDelete
  31. From HillBuzz.org noted in this article.
    UPDATE: 700am CST 11/14/11

I just got off the phone with Larry Sinclair and he is very much alive.

Shame on them.

***************************************************************

UPDATE: 710am CST 11/14/11

As of 710am CST, Free Republic has deleted the article it ran claiming that Larry Sinclair was killed in a hit and run car accident.

ReplyDelete
  32. Here's the person that purposely started this rumor.

By Jonathan Cousar

ReplyDelete
  33. Simply a scare tactic, a "warning", before the big interview????

34. Quote:

"Sinclair has faked his death before; he is a known liar, I don't know why anyone believes him -- or this story?"

Why are surprised some believe Sinclair?

Remember this, there are even people who BELIEVE OBAMA...or at least they say they do!!

ReplyDelete
  35. Get Obama's phone records with a FOIA for his State of ILL (Senator) cell phone. That should tie him into some shady characters from Chicago.

ReplyDelete
  36. "Remember this, there are even people who BELIEVE OBAMA"

It's only jackasses like you who ignore that fact.

ReplyDelete
  37. no offense but when havent u removed this article it was all a hoax and shouldnt even be news worthy just some retarded guy making a sick joke

ReplyDelete
  38. "..Larry Sinclair would be a guest on The Hillbuzz & Mrs. Fox Show this coming Tuesday (Nov 15, 2011) night. http://www.larrysinclair.org/2011/11/12/the-left-will-stop-at-nothing"

This is good publicity for Larry's appearance. Thanks you stupid Obots.

ReplyDelete
  39. "This is good publicity for Larry's appearance. Thanks you stupid Obots."

Except it wasn't an obot who started the rumor. It was a well known conservative blogger.

ReplyDelete
  40. Having watched the video of Larry a few times something odd struck me. How exactly did Bam Bam end up on the scene (phone call made by the limo driver. Why would a limo driver call Bam Bam?). Don't get me wrong, I just feel we need to be diligent in our research of the teflon Bam Bam. I hope you all feel the same way, because we have more then enough legit evidence against Bam Bam and we don't want to end up jeopardizing our efforts with something that is not factual.

ReplyDelete
  41. -Why wouldn't I believe him you jackass? He has followed through on the majority of his campaign promises - the reasons I voted for him.
    It's only jackasses like you who ignore that fact.

-Of course a birther wouldn't let FACTS get in their judgemental way, now would they?

The FACT, is that your BELOVED IDOL MUSLIM LEADER is a FLYING BEACH FAGGOT and you like it.

ReplyDelete
  42. Larry Sinclair needs to give us all the juicy & naughty details of his sex with Obama in the back seat of a limousine.Why is it that some men prefer oral sex with other men like Obama does over a woman giving him oral sex? Michelle has to really be livid to find out that her partner is getting sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

ReplyDelete

“As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

Comments posted here do not necessarily reflect the views of BirtherReport.com. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post on this web site.